|Program Description :||After the successful completion of this program, the students should be able to:
1. Apply economic principles and research methods in solving economic problems and to agricultural production management.
2. Analyze extension programs to deliver relevant information to farmers and employ the economic and business principles in making decisions.
3. Collaborate effectively with scientists and educators in other disciplines to incorporate economic analysis into multi-disciplinary programs.
4. Design , analyze and evaluate agricultural and development projects
5. Utilize the economic concepts and factors for successful natural resources management in agriculture and agribusiness.
6. Discuss issues related to the agricultural sector, natural resource policies, and rural community development.
7. Work effectively in promoting the teamwork environment for pursuing professional goals.
8. Apply principles of scientific skills and argumentation and ethics of scientific discussion research skills in both oral and written forms
9. Demonstrate ethical and professional responsibilities for being an agricultural engineer, especially with regard to agricultural sector, environment and society.
10. Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills, and pursue continuous education in aspects of agricultural economics and agribusiness management.