|Program Description :||MSc learning outcomes
After the successful completion of this program student should be able to:
1. Implement the advanced concepts and processes in various disciplines in Plant Protection.
2. Extract information and findings of science from literature in Plant Protection.
3. Plan, conduct and analyze the results of scientific research.
4. Communicate effectively with his supervisors and colleagues orally and in writing.
5. Employ expertise and skills gained in the development production, research, and extension on different levels in the public and private sectors in Jordan and worldwide.
6. Engage efficiently in a scientific team work.
7. Publish research in the field of Plant Protection in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
8. Commit to ethics and compliance responsibilities for being an agricultural engineer, especially with regard to agricultural sector, environment and society.