|Program Description :||PhD learning outcomes
After the successful completion of this program student should be able to:
1. Demonstrate a broad depth knowledge of core concepts in plant protection.
2. Exhibit teaching competence through teaching, seminars and speaking experiences.
3. Interpret scientific literature related to Plant pathology, Entomology, or Weed science.
4. Formulate hypotheses, and develop experimental designs to test these hypotheses.
5. Establish and maintain experiments in the field of Plant Pathology, Entomology, or Weed science.
6. Perform appropriate statistical analyses for data collected in in Plant Pathology, Entomology, and Weed science.
7. Think critically, solve research problems, and draw conclusions in the field of Plant Pathology, Entomology, or Weed science
8. Interpret and present research results in both oral and written formats.
9. Publish research in the field of Plant Protection in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
10. Maintain a leadership role in Plant Protection at the national and international levels.
11. Commit to ethics and compliance responsibilities for being an agricultural engineer, especially with regard to agricultural sector, environment, and society.