Graduates from the Food Science and Technology Program are expected to be able to.
1. Think critically and analytically, solve problems, be responsible, independent, and make appropriate decisions to produce safe, nutritious, wholesome and high quality foods.
2. Work effectively in the different areas of Food Science and Technology including food analysis, microbiology, safety, engineering and processing.
3. Pursue their graduate studies in order to further their qualifications as researchers and academics in their fields of specialization.
4. Become leaders in their positions with ethical and professional standards in the establishments where they work whether locally or abroad.
5. Apply acquired knowledge and skills in entrepreneurship and innovative food – related projects .
6. Participate in team work and interact effectively with other colleagues in their respective positions.
7. Deal with emergency situations, manage risks and find solutions to different technical field problems related to Food Science and Technology.