· Project: Measuring resting metabolic rate (RMR) using indirect calorimetry system (IDCS) among overweight/obese students of the University of Jordan (OOSUJ).
· Project: Effect of GLP-1 receptor agonist, exercise, and high-fat diet on body fat mass, blood glucose levels, and GLP-1 levels in obese-diabetic C57BL/6J mice.
· Development and characterization of a novel bovine milk protein composed of bovine serum albumin and bovine insulin: A possible potent diabetogen.
· Obesity among Jordanian children: Eating practices and genetic predisposition.
· Association of dietary intake of hydrogenated fats (Trans fatty acids) and coronary heart disease risk in Jordan
· Relationship between Certain Pro-inflammatory Biomarkers and Body Composition in a Group of Overweight Students at The University of Jordan
· Relationship between Impaired Glucose Tolerance and Selected Risk Factors in a Group of Obese Adolescent Students Aged 15-17 Years in Amman, Jordan.
· Evaluation of Serum Estrogen, Ghrelin and Leptin Levels and their Relationship to Body Composition in a Group of Female Students at the University of Jordan aged 18-25 years.