|Program Description :||Intended learning outcomes:
After the successful completion of this program, the students should be able to:
1. Develop specialized problem-solving skills in research or other professional activity by applying the newest knowledge in the field of Agricultural Economics and other related areas.
2. Integrate knowledge of economics and strategic management for evaluation and drafting of the strategies for increasing international competitive capacity in agricultural business and the food chain.
3. Provide assessment of agrarian policy and national, regional and international trade policy.
4. Analyze concepts of sustainable development and urgent global and local problems currently in discussion
5. Integrate various theories of economics and marketing for performing research in and forecasting of the local, regional, and international agricultural and food markets
6. Analyze, evaluate and model scenarios for sustainable agricultural and rural development and for intervention policies in the areas of sustainable resource exploitation and environment protection.
7. Communicate effectively, both written and orally, advanced economic concepts and apply those to agricultural and natural resource issues and apply those in a professional or academic environment.
8. Apply principles of scientific argumentation and ethics of scientific discussion
9. Demonstrate ethical and professional responsibilities for being an agricultural engineer, especially with regard to agricultural sector, environment and society.
10. Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills, and pursue continuous education in aspects of agricultural economics and agribusiness management.